Monday, March 29, 2010

Beginning, Middle and End

Tomorrow is officially my last day as an IJM Fellow. Instead, I have taken a position as the Clinical Director of "My Refuge House!" As most of you know, I've worked very closely with My Refuge House (MRH) for the past 9 months, training and developing their staff and writing protocol. Although I've very much enjoyed my time at IJM, I believe that I can do more good for the aftercare community in Cebu by taking this role and assisting the shelter to provide the best care possible for victims of trafficking.

I will be sad to leave IJM, I've grown very close to many of my co-workers here and enjoyed the work and the organization very much. But I'm excited to continue the partnership MRH has with IJM by taking on this role. I've committed to a two-year term, and I definitely covet your prayers as I move into this new role. If you would like to learn more about this organization please visit www.myrefugehouse.org and, of course, feel free to ask me any questions!

Thank you all for walking with me on this journey over the past nine months. I'm happy to say it hasn't ended yet! I hope you will continue to walk with me through the next two years as I collaborate with the MRH team to provide the best services and care possible to this vulnerable population.

1 comment: