Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Filling Our Rooms

For weeks we've been contacting social workers across the province asking for referrals. Every day I have been asked by our staff at least once when they will start to arrive. And today, I finally was able to answer!

We received not one, or two, but three girls today! When it rains, it pours, and it is raining-- both figuratively and literally. As I look out the window and watch the rain come down, I couldn't be more thankful for the chance to do this work.

Photo Credit Bethany Williams

Photo Credit Bethany Williams

6 comments:

  1. im so proud of you my love!

    big love
    -A

    http://missangelalfeche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what all of the work on the house was for. Now it is time to start the real work and I can't think of better people to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I know that you and the staff there will provide a safe and loving environment for these girls, and for many more to come!
    Mary Kate Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATION MS. CRYSTAL'GOD IS GREAT'ALL THE HARDWORK U HAVE DONE OF THIS MINESTRY'U HAVE 3 GIRL'S NA'BENEFITED.GOD BLESS U'

    ReplyDelete