Saturday, July 4, 2009

Immeasurably more...

Someone just gave me an anonymous donation of $10,000!!!!!!!!! I have absolutely no idea who it could me from (which I suppose is the point of anonomity) But I hope that whoever it is can read this and hear me say "THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!"

This is obviously more than I need. Much more. But whatever I don't use, International Justice Mission can use. So Thank you to whoever donated it. And Thank you God, for being such an amazing provider!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21)

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! That's sooooo awesome! And crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre joking!!! That is awesome, Crystal! Woohooo! Praise the LORD! incredible. Dear Annonymous: THANK YOU for blessing dear Crystal. She is gonna rock the Philippines with her love and compassionate heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! I'm so excited that you are back in the Philippines and that God is going to great and wonderful things through you. You are an inspiration to all =) Love you girl and I will keep you and your work in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal!!!! I'm shrieking with joy!!! :)
    love,
    sj

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! Thank you God for taking care of Crystal and blessing her faith. :) I love you friend and praying for you!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! Wow! How stinkin' awesome is that Crystal! I'm so excited for you!!! God is so so so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Phenomenal Crystal!!! What an amazing blessing.

    ReplyDelete